Your choice of an Arctic Spa indicates that you are devoted to excellence. At Arctic Spas® we believe a good foundation is required to build a superior product, both in design and philosophy. Canadian built with the finest materials and advanced technology to withstand even the harshest of weather conditions, Arctic Spas® are made to perform… wherever you happen to live.
To safely and effectively use your spa, we recommend that you take the time to read this manuaL before you hook-up and operate the spa. This guide will acquaint you with the operating features, hook-up procedures, and the maintenance and safety procedures, ensuring an enjoyable experience right from the start.
If you require additional information, please call your local Arctic Spas® dealer. A complete list of dealers and international Arctic Spas websites can be found on the internet at www.ArcticSpas.com.
In most cities and counties, permits will be required for the installation of electrical circuits or the construction of exterior surfaces (decks and gazebos). In addition, some communities have adopted residential barrier codes which may require fencing and/or self-closing gates on the property to prevent unsupervised access to a pool or spa by children under 5 years of age. Your Arctic Spa is equipped with a locking cover that meets the ASTM F1346-91 Standard for Safety Covers and as a result, is usually exempt from most barrier requirements.
As a general practice, your local Building Department will inform you of any applicable barrier requirements at the time a permit is obtained for the installation of an electrical circuit. Your Arctic Spas Dealer can provide information on which permits may be required.
- 71. Obtaining Technical Data For Your Spa
- 71. What is Spa Boy®?
- 71. What Does Spa Boy® Do?
- 71. What Are The Benefits of Spa Boy®?
- 72. How Does Spa Boy® Work?
- 72. Spa Boy® System Interface
- 73. Spa Boy® Main Components
- 74. Spa Boy® Version Summary
- 74. How to Determine Spa Production Date
- 75. Definitions of Terms
- 79. Water Chemistry Abbreviations/Acronyms & Ranges
- 79. Spa Boy® Warranty
- 80. Spa Boy® start – up guide
- 80. Spa Boy® Start-Up Overview Flowchart
- 81. Fill Spa With Water Power Up Spa and Set Water Temperature
- 82. Program Filtration Cycles/Filtration Duration
- 82. Stabilize Spa Water
- 82. Establishing Correct Water Chemistry
- 85. Arctic Spas Spa Boy® Salt Dose Guidance Table
- 86. Sanitizer and pH Readings
- 86. Caring for your Spa Boy® System
- 91. Arctic Spas Spa Boy® Version 1 R1 Maintenance Schedule
- 94. Troubleshooting Spa Boy® Low ORP Reading Detected
- 98. Onzen™ Technical Guide
- 98. Obtaining Technical Data For Your Spa
- 98. Revision Summary
- 98. What is Onzen™?
- 98. What Does Onzen™ Do?
- 98. What Are The Benefits of Onzen™?
- 98. How Does Onzen™ Work?
- 98. How to Determine Spa Production Date
- 99. Definitions of Terms
- 101. Water Chemistry Abbreviations/Acronyms & Levels
- 102. Abbreviations Acronyms & Settings
- 103. Onzen Start – Up Guide
- 103. Onzen Start-Up Overview Flowchart
- 104. Fill Spa With Water Power Up Spa and Set Water Temperature
- 105. Establishing Correct Water Chemistry
- 106. Arctic Spas Onzen Salt Dose Guidance Table
- 107. Using Sodium Chloride Test Strips
- 109. Program Filtration & Onzen Settings
- 110. Sanitizer Readings
- 111. OnzenTM Cloudy Water Troubleshooting Flowchart
- 112. OnzenTM Frequently Asked Questions
- 115. Arctic Spas OnzenTM Maintenance Schedule